The 1982 NFL Playoffs were pretty interesting, since because of the NFL strike, it was really more like a tournament than a playoff. Eight teams from both the NFC and AFC made the playoffs in each conference instead of the five from each conference, which was normal then up until 1990, when six teams from each conference made the playoffs. The NFL expanded from five to eight in 1982, probably to win back some of the fans they lost because of the strike.
Pages on The New Democrat
- Comments: What People Say on This Blog
- About Erik Schneider
- About Derik Schneider
- About Ederik Schneider
- About Kire Schneider
- About Rik Schneider
- About Fred Schneider
- Women's Style
- Jim Morrison and The Doors
- Libertarians: If You Think This is About Libertari...
- Comedy: The Lighter Side of Life
- Progressives: Progressives and Progressivism, Not Socialists and Socialism
- Classical Conservatives: Conservatives Who Believe...
- Classical Liberals: Real Liberals and Real Liberal...